Dealing with Squirrels
Take delight not only in seeing the finches, chickadees, and other colorful birds you enjoy but also in frustrating the squirrels.
- With the right combination of baffles, feeder placement, or protective cages, just about any feeder can be made squirrel-proof.
- Our feeder cages will stop squirrels from reaching the feeder while allowing small birds to go in and out.
- Our Advanced Pole System® (APS) and Squirrel Baffle will keep the squirrels away from virtually any feeder you hang on it.
- Squirrel-proof feeders are feeders that when hung or mounted according to instructions are reliably squirrel-proof.
- The Eliminator® will stop squirrels from eating your seed. Featuring unique, weight-sensitive technology, the feeder's seed ports are closed when a squirrel touches the perch ring.
WBU Eliminator™ Squirrel-Proof Feeder
Protect your seed bounty from squirrels with our Eliminator. When a squirrel touches the perch ring, its weight closes the seed ports, foiling its seed-stealing plot. The Eliminator's unique technology allows you to set the sensitivity level, so you can also exclude large birds such as pigeons or doves.
It's easy to hang, holds three and a half quarts of seed, and is backed with a limited lifetime guarantee. This feeder also features a special seed ventilation system that helps keep the seed fresher.
The Eliminator can be disassembled and assembled with no tools, and all of its parts are top-shelf dishwasher safe.